Combient Foundry is looking for Venture Client Analyst Interns to join the growing team in early 2021. Send in your application here.
About the position
We offer you an exciting and unique opportunity to be at the forefront of technological and industrial innovation. With us, you will learn how cutting edge startups and the needs of industrial companies come together in a transformative way. Your role is valuable in supporting co-creation activities from the initial project setup to the scaling of the solution.
As part of our team, you will work at the intersection of ambitious startup founders and business development teams of our associated companies. Our ideal candidate is on the last leg of their bachelor studies or has started their master’s program.
Your daily task will include but are not limited to
- Designing and executing startup market analysis with our associated companies’ industry and innovation experts
- Analyzing startup deal flow and synthesizing startup scouting results according to predetermined business needs
- Supporting Combient Foundry team in internal business development and scaling our operational model
We look for result-driven team players who have
- Strong analytical skills – you can independently synthesize complex information in clear and concise way
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – English is a must, Finnish and Swedish are considered as a plus
- Proactive problem-solving mindset and entrepreneurial drive to get things done
- Completed internship in either a startup, management consulting, investment banking, M&A, private equity or other relevant position
This can be a full-time or part-time (minimum of 60%) internship with flexibility in terms of working hours. Depending on your contract, you will be paid a fixed monthly salary or on hourly-basis. In adherence to present recommendations with social distancing, most of the work can be done remotely. Our Helsinki office is located at Bulevardi 44, next to Sinebrychoff Park.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter including academic transcripts via this link by November 23rd.
For further information, you may reach out to Luukas Castrén (firstname.lastname@example.org). Act fast! We will fill the position as we find the right candidate.